Prince Ea

I feel this video was really inspiring through the words that he was saying and how powerful his words were. He said that the world is changing and that people in the world are getting rewarded for doing horrible things. He also explained that people are laughing at others misfortune. He said that girls didn’t have to wear makeup to be beautiful. I feel that that is very true in most cases. A lot of girls wear makeup because of people who like to tease and bully people but everyone and everything in beautiful in this world. In the video, he chose the perfect background. In the background was a broken house which looked like they worked so hard to build. He sat on the porch of that house and explained his thoughts and delivered his powerful message. I feel that with his words, the world could become a better place, it could become safer but it starts with us. The children of today. According to his speech, we could change the world. I believe that this is true and we can change this world.